Welcome to Mexeen Executive Education
The below terms and conditions govern the use of all Mexeen services. These Terms can also guide the students who wish to enroll in any published course.
Mexeen partners with Global leading Schools to offer Online & On-campus programs that are fully designed and conducted by the schools themselves. Mexeen remains a facilitator and agent to bring to the students the top programs and ease registration. All course content, syllabus, terms, and delivery quality are conducted at the Partner’s own rules and standards. Mexeen does not in any way or form contribute to the delivery of the course. Mexeen does not guarantee any expectation in terms of acceptance, enrolment, delivery quality and education standards.
Terms and Condition:
- Third party websites: Users may find content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties as We sells courses that are delivered, owned, developed and executed and certified by such third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
- Third Party links: Placement of information, logos, links or names of tutor or any other third party entities on Mexeen does not constitute an endorsement or warranty of their services or opinions or their courses and certificates. You take full responsibility for a decision to visit or patronize any such entity and hold Mexeen harmless from any liability arising from such actions. You further acknowledge that no relationship (such as partnership, agent, joint venture, or employee) is created between you and Mexeen or between any User including tutor or tuition centres or any other third party entities and Mexeen by formation of this Agreement or by your participation on Mexeen. We do not control the information provided by other third party entities or users, which you may find to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive.
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBILE TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ANSWER OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH MEXEEN, FROM THIRD PARTIES OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC OPINION, ANSWER, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT.
- Disclaimer of warranties: USE OF MEXEEN IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED. MEXEEN, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND CONTENT, IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE", AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS. MEXEEN DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITYMFOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MEXEEN MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR GUARANTEES AS TO THE USEFULNESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF MEXEEN.
- MEXEEN MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT: (A) MEXEEN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (B) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (C) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM THIRD PARTIES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS; OR (D) ANY ERRORS IN MEXEEN WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM OBTAINING ANY CONTENT FROM MEXEEN, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES.
- Assumption of risk: You agree and understand that you assume all risks when using MEXEEN, including without limitation any and all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with other Users.
- Intellectual Property: Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Mexeen and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. All content published are at the consent of the partners. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material of the courses/articles contained on this Website.
- Use of Mexeen Content: All content of courses are published in consent of all Partners ( Schools) and are not controlled by Mexeen. Mexeen gives you a personal, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the courses and information provided to you as part of the Services. This license has the sole purpose of enabling you to use and benefit of the Services as provided by Mexeen, in the manner permitted by these Terms. The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and licenses right. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use Mexeen Courses, or any of Mexeen trademarks, logos, domain names and other proprietary rights. All right, title, and interest in and to the Services are and will remain the exclusive property of Mexeen and its licensors.
- Registration, Passwords and Responsibilities: You may need to register to use some of our Services. You are responsible for safeguarding your registered account, so use a strong password and limit its use to this account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above. If you added your phone number to your account and you later change or deactivate that phone number, you must update your account information to help prevent us from communicating with anyone who acquires your old number.
- The Use of Personal Information during registration at Mexeen: Mexeen will share your personal details used during registration with the concerned Partner-School only for enrolment purposes. Mexeen will not in any case share the personal information of students with third party or any unconcerned party for the enrolment of courses
- Accounts: You need an account for most activities on our platform. When setting up and maintaining your account, you must provide and continue to provide accurate and complete information, including a valid email address. You have complete responsibility for your account and everything that happens on your account, including for any harm or damage (to us or anyone else) caused by someone using your account without your permission. You may not transfer your account to someone else or use someone else’s account. If you contact us to request access to an account, we will not grant you such access unless you can provide us with the information that we need to prove you are the owner of that account. In the event of the death of a user, the account of that user will be closed. You must notify us immediately upon learning that someone else may be using your account without your permission (or if you suspect any other breach of security) by contacting our Support Team. We may request some information from you to confirm that you are indeed the owner of your account.
- For final enrolment in any program offered by Schools, users will be directly paying Schools and not Mexeen. Mexeen has no control on paying Universities as this go through the Universities’ processes and policies.
- Incase of using Mexeen advisory services, Payment shall be made by transfer or credit/debit card as you authorize us to charge your debit or credit card or process other means of payment for those fees.
- When you make a purchase, you agree not to use an invalid or unauthorized payment method. If your payment method fails and you still get access to the course you are enrolling in, you agree to pay us the corresponding fees within thirty (30) days of notification from us. We reserve the right to disable access to any course for which we have not received adequate payment.
- We are not directly involved in the online payment but through a third party service provider
- Upon completing a transaction using the Service, you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct.
- We have no liability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of the use of the Service or for loss of data or information caused by factors beyond our control.
- You will receive a confirmation email once the payment has been received by our third-party service provider.
- Once a payment has been made it cannot be cancelled. We do not accept any responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments, which shall be a matter between you and your credit card issuer.
- Use at own risk: You may only use information on the Website for personal use. Any use of or reliance on this Website, the contents of this Website or the information provided through this Website will be at your sole risk. We make no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information contained in this Website.
- No warranty on availability: We do not warrant that this Website or the delivery, hosting and ancillary services or facilities of third party suppliers utilised by us will continue to operate, will operate without interruptions or will be error-free or that it will be free of any software virus or other harmful component. You will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data caused as a result of any use of this Website.
- Payments made by credit card attract a merchant service fee which is dependent on the amount being transacted and the currency.
- International cardholders using the Service may incur their own bank’s international service fees, in addition to the merchant service fee.
- We may refund your payment or part of your payment in accordance with clause below. Where there has been a refund by us, we will deduct the merchant service fee payable from the refunded amount due.
- Requests for refunds must be made in writing together with proof that you have paid more than the outstanding amount owed on the account. Requests for refunds must be submitted via the contact us form.
- If we decide to issue refund credits to your account, they will be automatically applied towards your next purchase on our website
- Changes to the Site and Digital Applications: From time to time, we may update these Terms to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different practices (such as when we add new features), and Mexeen reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify and/or make changes to these Terms, to the website or Digital Applications at any time. If we make any material change, we will notify you using prominent means, such as by email notice sent to the email address specified in your account or by posting a notice through our Services. Modifications will become effective on the day they are posted unless stated otherwise.Your continued use of our Services after changes become effective shall mean that you accept those changes. Any revised Terms shall supersede all previous Terms.
- Liability and Indemnity:To the extent permitted by law, we (and our group companies, suppliers, partners, and agents) will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages (including loss of data, revenue, profits, or business opportunities), whether arising in contract, warranty, tort, product liability, or otherwise, and even if we’ve been advised of the possibility of damages in advance. Our liability to you or any third parties under any circumstance is limited to the amount you have paid us.
- Force Majeure: We are not responsible for delay or failure of our performance of any of the Services caused by events beyond our reasonable control, like an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; natural disaster; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage; or government restrictions.
- Disclaimer: It may happen that our platform is down, either for planned maintenance or because something goes down with the site. You accept that you will not have any recourse against us in any of these types of cases where things don’t work out right. We may decide to cease making available certain features of the Services at any time and for any reason. Under no circumstances will Mexeen or its affiliates, suppliers, partners, instructors or agents be held liable for any damages due to such interruptions or lack of availability of such features.
- Miscellaneous: You agree that by registering, accessing, or using our Services, you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with Mexeen. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not register, access, or otherwise use any of our Services.These Terms (including any agreements and policies linked from these Terms) constitute the entire agreement between you and us. If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by applicable law, then that provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms will continue in effect.Even if we are delayed in exercising our rights or fail to exercise a right in one case, it doesn’t mean we waive our rights under these Terms, and we may decide to enforce them in the future. If we decide to waive any of our rights in a particular instance, it doesn’t mean we waive our rights generally or in the future.
- Term and Termination: These Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or Mexeen. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the service on this Website. Mexeen may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny your access to the Website, such termination will be without any liability to Mexeen. Upon any termination of these Terms and Conditions by either you or Mexeen, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Website, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise. Mexeen right to any feedback shall survive any termination of these Terms and Conditions. Any such termination of these Terms and Conditions shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the service already registered & delivered on the Website or affect any liability that may have arisen under these Terms and Conditions.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms are governed by the laws of Lebanon and to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Lebanon courts in Beirut.